Type of Engagement:Direct Hire/Permanent
- Lead Microsoft Azure technology solutions decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions
- Solve Azure Implementation and Perform necessary integrations in Azure Network, Compute and other resources.
- Participate in design sessions and exhibit Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Perform Infrastructure Design Walk through in Hybrid Environment.
- Conduct Workload Analysis for Migration
- Engage and Work with Datacenter and other technology teams to triage and identify potential solutions for issue resolutions.
- Act as liaison for Cloud related solution / implementation planning requirements.
- Engage with Microsoft and other vendors as necessary to resolve issues
- Implement and Enable Infrastructure tools across the Automation, DevOps and other integrations.
- Research new technologies and their potential impact our current processes /environments.
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct experience in engaging with Azure solutions and migration engagements.
- Overall experience of 7—10 years in Infrastructure / Application Services
- Experience in Migration from On-Premise to Azure is necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud consumption models.
- Experience in Cloud business use cases and workload types are preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud automation tools and use cases
- Strong working knowledge of Server Virtualization and VDI technologies is required – (Citrix and VMware)
- A strong understanding of data center, networking and security best practices and concepts is required.
- Must be able to quickly learn several products across a wide range of network & security technologies.