Technical Product Owner - Software & Automation at MilliporeSigma
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role :
* Working with internal and external customers to elicit workflows, business processes to control biopharma process development and GMP manufacturing and translating these into requirements
* Representing the customer on development teams to bring innovative new software and automation solutions to market
* Works closely with Portfolio Product Manager(s) and Solution Manager(s) to represent capabilities and features at team level
* Working closely with our solution Architects to understand and shape the technical solutions we select
* Maintain Technical Product Backlog based on Epic Owners feedback and business priority as communicated by the Portfolio Product Manager(s) and Solution Manager(s)
* Actively participate in product backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management and project teams release planning sessions
* Work directly and provide technical product requirements to Agile scrum teams and drive technical product delivery
* Identify and define technical product requirements that align to product strategy for moderately complex problems
* Ensure requirements traceability to product capabilities
* Define non-functional technical requirements
* Scouting for new technologies to solve our customers BioManufacturing/ Process Development challenges
* Seeking individual with strong research and analysis skills, able to define technical product requirements to solve complex business and operational problems and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who You Are :
* A Life or Computer Sciences Bachelor s Degree with at least 3 years experience in BioPharmaceutical Process Development or Manufacturing
* Product Management experience with at least 1 major development projects with part or all of that with software or automation products
* IT background with business experience
* Experienced in eliciting customer requirements and translating these to Functional Specifications
* 1+ years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework
* Experienced and effective in working across boundaries and functions
* Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and CFR is preferred
* Experience defining technical product requirements in an ambiguous setting
* Strong analytical skills; including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements via user stories and acceptance criteria
* Willing to Travel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.