Receptionist at Leprino Foods
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Greeley, ColoradoJob Description:
Requisition ID 2018-2674
# of Openings 1
Category Portal Searching Administrative/Clerical
To answer incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate individuals, greet visitors and guests of the plant, and administrative support as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct them to appropriate individuals in an efficient manner, communicating messages.
- Provide administrative and accounting support (invoices, data entry, filing, etc.) as directed.
- Process outgoing and interoffice mail.
- Greet visitors and guests and notify in plant as required, maintaining visitor's log and confidentiality agreements.
- Issue identification cards.
- Maintain inventory and issue safety gear to lobby visitors.
- Balance milk receipts and milk test results.
- Handle petty cash disbursements and reconciliation.
- Integrate Leprino Quality into all aspects of the Receptionist function as evidenced by demonstrating continuous improvement, teamwork from co-workers, distinguished customer service and striving for excellence. Maintain 5S standards.
Knowledge and Skills
Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language, perform basic mathematical functions, and demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel. Prefer the ability to read, write and speak the Spanish language.
Education and Experience
This position requires at least one year of similar receptionist experience with a high volume of customers and phone calls on a daily basis. The incumbent must be able to operate a telephone unit with several incoming telephone lines and operate the mail system, both inter-plant and postal. The ability to communicate well with all levels of employees and visitors is required. The ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is a plus.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran