Sr. CNC Machinist- 2nd Shift at Triumph Group
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Park City, UtahJob Description:
Requisition Number 14756
Location US-UT-Park City
# of Positions Remaining 2
Position Type Full time
Experience (Years) 7
Posted Date 03/05/2018
Category Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
Security Clearance Required? Unspecified
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage. Triumph Geared Solutions located in Park City, UT seeks a Sr. CNC Machinist for 2nd shift.
The acceptable candidate shall be:
- Capable of independent set-up and operation of horizontal and vertical CNC Machining Centers to include two 5-Axis machines in the manufacturing of aerospace parts to sketch
- Expected to perform cutter adjustments either by tool offset or physical sizing of boring bars at the machine
- Must have experience in light editing at the machine control
- Required to periodically perform tool setting functions to maintain production on the machine or to provide support for the department
- Must be adept at using a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments to monitor and verify quality using certified operator program
- Must have knowledge of standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work and tooling
- High School Diploma
- 7-10 years minimum experience on CNC Mills
- Able to read and understand blue prints
- Good understanding of GD&T
- Ability to use and read shop instruments
- Must be able to work in fast paced production environment
- Must be able to adapt to last minute changes to schedule or machine assignment
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvements
- Working knowledge of Presetters
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact TGIapplicant@triumphgroup.com to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans" We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations ("ITAR") and the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.