Business Banking: Senior Relationship Manager at Bank of America
Posted in Management 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
The Senior Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and products to meet their needs. As the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the RM is accountable for relationship selectivity & acquisition, deepening existing relationships through cross-selling and driving relationship profitability and satisfaction. The RM develops credibility and demonstrates the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts including business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers, regarding topics such as the client industry, capital structures, and general business issues. The RM understands their clients business, serves as an advocate for the relationship within the bank, and acts as a trusted advisor for their relationships. The RM develops the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts to the bank, and is responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of the Client Management process and the delivery of solutions to clients. The RM leads the relationship team and partners with credit, treasury and other BofAML product partners to ensure quality assessment of the relationship and prospect needs and integrated design and execution of financial solutions. The RM is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- 5 - 10 years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Self motivated with proven sales skills and experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated team leadership ability
- Team player and capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Management of an extensive portfolio of commercial clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or economics preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: