2018 Campus - Financial Advisor Development Program at Bank of America
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Merrill Lynch Overview:
Merrill Lynch provides a high-touch client experience through a network of approximately 15,000 client-facing financial advisors to our affluent clients with a personal wealth profile of at least $250,000 of investable assets.
The Financial Advisor Development role is a 12 month training program for strong performing intern conversions who wish to build a wealth management business and become a full-fledged Financial Advisor. It is a structured and disciplined program that demonstrates our on-going commitment to the growth and progress of our Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors.
FADP participants will have the opportunity to build upon their learnings from their intern experience by passing required FINRA registration exams, learning the client centric goals-based approach for client service, build business acumen to understand the vast opportunities to leverage with clients across Bank of America and Merrill Lynch, and complete a robust training curriculum with key milestones. Throughout the 12 month program, participants will have on the job application with work assignments, knowledge checks and assessments to determine progress.
Advisor development participants will have exposure to the strategy, initiatives, tools and roles within the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management organization and will also get exposure to:
- Bank of America and Merrill Lynch products and services
- Goals Based Wealth Management
- Client Experience Standard
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree
- Graduation date between Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
- Must have been a part of the 2017 MLWM FA Summer Analyst Program or the 2017 Consumer Summer Analyst Program (undergraduate)
- Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship
- Demonstrates leadership abilities
- Effective oral and written communication
- Adaptable to fast paced, changing environments
- Ability to think independently, and work collaboratively
- Recommendation from Intern Hiring Manager during intern experience
The FA Development Associate receives:
- A base salary through the full 12 months in the program. Upon completion of the program, Advisor Development program graduates may become eligible for continued development in a team based financial advisor role
- The strength and name recognition of Merrill Lynch and Bank of America
- World class investment, sales, and business management training throughout their career
- Cutting edge Technology and industry leading platform to leverage for success
- Access to a full array of investment and banking solutions for your clients
- Mentors and Managers located within your local office to work with you towards your success
- Curriculum that includes CFP course work, wealth management curriculum, licensing and essential skills training from Managers and Mentors
Locations : Nationwide, specific geographies vary
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: