Maintenance Technician at Meritage Hospitality
Posted in Construction 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
This role is integral to the success of our company by supporting our Wendy’s Restaurant Operations in the specified area. You will be responsible for providing a variety of maintenance related services to several restaurant locations. You will need to provide a high level of customer service and have the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects.
Job Title: Full-time Maintenance Technician
Education: High School Diploma required. Trade school or Associates degree preferred
Experience: Restaurant maintenance and QSR experience strongly preferred
Requirements: Proficiency with business software and tablet technology, clean and valid driver’s license (will run Background Check and MVR), must have on-call flexibility including nights, weekends and holidays
Compensation: Hourly pay and benefits, paid holidays, PTO, meal discounts, vehicle and phone allowances
- Maintain and repair cooking and prep equipment (e.g. grill, fryer, Frosty machine).
- Provide interior and exterior maintenance services including, but not limited to, electrical repair, plumbing repair, painting, carpentry, ceramic floor and tile repair, and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with internal customers, outside vendors, suppliers and service providers; order and return parts as necessary.
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle, must be able to maintain a vehicle log.
- Must be willing to drive over 30,000 miles per year and be available on call as necessary.
- Occasional computer and administrative work, must have ability to use business software.