QA Automation Engineer at 360 IT Professionals
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pleasanton, California
Role: QA Automation Engineer (w/ UI Testing Experience)
Duration: 6+ Months
We are seeking an UI Automation Engineer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- 5-8 years of Automation experience
- Experience on Selenium/Java - automation framework
- Experience working in 2 weeks scrum model
- Good understanding of Java/ selenium webdriver /cucumber/ maven
- Basic understanding of unix/ sql/http error codes
- Worked on Jenkins/GIT
- Strong understanding of QA guidelines
- UI Testing experience
- AEM authoring testing experience is plus
- Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain systems and applications that run and monitor Adobe's web properties
- Solve problems impacting mission critical systems and implement automation to prevent reoccurrence
- Work with software and quality engineering teams to build and support the continuous integration and deployment tooling
- We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
- The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments is a must
- Experience deploying and maintaining enterprise web content management systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ), Interwoven TeamSite or SDL Tridion