Home Health Director of Clinical Services at American Business Personnel Services
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Troy, Michigan
Our Client was founded on the mission of providing high quality patient care with compassion and respect. Our goal is to help patients achieve maximum independence within their home environment. We focus on continuous training and education to ensure this high standard of patient care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership to the clinical team
- Actively participates in the Agency’s quality assessment and process improvement program.
- Ensures that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately by Nurse and Therapy Case Managers.
- Manages the Intake and Care Coordinators.
- Participates in the screening and interviewing process of field staff.
- Plans, organizes and manages the orientation.
- Conducts clinical performance evaluations annually.
- In the absence of a RN Case Manager, may be required to conduct assessments and admissions of patients to home care services and other follow-up visits as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Baccalaureate Degree of Science in Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Nurse Leadership
- Clinical home care background experience
SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM DISABILITY