Sr. Technology Manager - Software Testing at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Senior Manager, Software Testing leads the Software Testing team providing hands-on technical and testing leadership to assigned teams, developing and implementing a formal Software Testing capability. Assigned teams are responsible for development of Master Test Plans, Test Cases and performing software testing of assigned projects and business applications.
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience designing and implementing Software Testing teams and capabilities from scratch. Banking experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience establishing Software Testing governance and processes, and associated testing artifacts
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Proven leadership in Software Testing, with a wide range of experience including manual, automated, and load / performance testing.
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile methodologies
- Establish outstanding partnerships across Information Technology and Lines of Business to ensure delivery of high quality and well tested projects
- Proven experience managing and partnering with onshore / offshore software testing vendors
- Proven experience in managing multiple software testing teams, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning.
- Working knowledge of test data obfuscation systems and processes
- Working knowledge of technologies including system integration
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management
- Working experience in Project Management
This ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with passion for ensuring delivery of high quality software to allow our organization meet critical timelines and delivery goals. Candidate will need 10 years of experience in managing software testing teams, and delivering high quality mission critical projects. Applicant will be viewed as a subject matter expert in software testing.