HOTEL PREP COOK (PM shift) at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Middletown, New York
Courtyard by Marriott Middletown, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Middletown, NY is searching for a Hotel Prep Cook to join the Food and Beverage Team. The Prep Cook is responsible for serving and assisting guests in a timely and courteous manner while providing an outstanding guest experience.
Job functions will include:
- Sets up food and beverages according to established guidelines
- Food preparation, cooking and serving
- Cook and fulfill orders to company and hotel standards
- Maintain adequate inventory of food supplies and orders for cooking as required
- Set up dining area before and after shift
- Cleans and busses all tables as necessary
- Adhere to all cooking and food safety practices
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong interest in food, cooking or becoming a chef is a plus
- Reading, math, and communication skills
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required
- Adhere to brand and company standards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description