Open Enrollment Benefits Enroller at Delta Dental of California
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Open Enrollment Benefits Enroller
Mechanicsburg, PA, US
2025-DDC - Sales - Open Enrollment
WE HAVE SEVERAL PART-TIME TEMPORARY OPENINGS IN VARIOUS CITIES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES WITH SEVERAL OPENINGS IN OHIO, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, WASHINGTON DC, DELAWARE, PHILADELPHIA, FLORIDA PANHANDLE AND RENO, NV
ALSO, THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES IN WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA, IOWA, KENTUCKY, WISCONSIN, UPSTATE NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, SOUTHERN GEORGIA, AND SEVERAL OTHERS.
Attends onsite open enrollment and health care meetings at client locations. May have to give a presentation on benefits, or be available to answer individual questions. Provides follow up information electronically to appropriate Delta personnel.
* In a group setting or one-on one, compares and contrasts dental plans in order to assist customers with determining the best plan to meet their needs.
* In some cases, may be required to guide customers into making a decision when Delta Dental is offered on a voluntary basis.
* Provides customers with printed plan information and answers any questions about the plans offered.
* Will refer members to customer service for any issues that can't be answered on site.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Two years of insurance industry, dental office or human resources experience preferred.
* Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation required. Proof of automobile insurance with minimum liability limits required by the state the employee lives in.
* Knowledge of other language(s) preferred.
* Knowledge of dental plans and basic health insurance terminology.
* If you are applying for a position in the state of Florida or Kentucky, an insurance license is required.
As an eligible candidate for a position at Delta Dental, you must possess the following:
* Ability to appear for work on time
* Ability to appear at a physical location
* Ability to perform job duties for a specific duration of time
* Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
* Ability to interact well with co-workers
* Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
* Ability to accept constructive criticism
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled shifts
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and a full-time schedule
* Ability to maintain current status on projects
* Ability to stay current on training/issues in field
Effective service depends upon each employee performing his/her duties to the best of his/her abilities; frequent absences can disrupt business operations and create additional work for coworkers; prompt and regular attendance is critical to the success of the company's mission; employees are encouraged to be conscientious concerning attendance to avoid any potential disciplinary action.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel
Work At Home