Employee Communications Specialist at PTC, Inc.
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Employee Communications Specialist
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
IT Change Management & Communications Specialist
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across PTC s IT team and engage with employees at all levels. You will collaborate with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts to effectively communicate important technical topics and upcoming changes. If you are a great communicator with a knack for understanding complex issues and explain them in a way that is both informative and engaging, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Senior Director of IT Strategy & Planning, you will create and manage consistent internal communications that align with the IT Team s strategy, vision and ongoing initiatives, while also supporting PTC s corporate goals. Additionally, you will proactively lead the organizational change management efforts necessary to promote adoption of new technologies.
Passion, creativity, and intellectual curiosity are some of the keys to your success. You will have the chance to combine your creativity and strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. Content will include targeted emails, social media, intranet articles, presentations and more. Active participation in researching and presenting innovative ideas will help improve how we do our jobs at PTC.
* Develop and maintain an inventory of user groups/target audiences and define modes and cadence of communications to each group
* Lead Organizational Change Management efforts including preparing user readiness analyses, developing training materials using various media and assessing the ongoing effectiveness of the organizational change management program
* Prepare an IT Communications Plan, define timelines and milestones in support of executing the Communications Plan
* Develop standards and templates aligned with industry best practices leveraging social media and other forms of electronic communications
* Partner with IT operations teams to identify change management needs and develop a content strategy which will enable the PTC end user community to readily understand and plan for upcoming changes to the technology environment
Required Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent analysis and organizational skills
* Proven writing and editing skills for a variety of media
* Ability to translate technical content into engaging, user-friendly communications
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including a desire to collaborate with immediate team members, cross-functional stakeholders, and influencers at all levels of the organization
* Effective problem solving and time management skills, with the ability to independently track multiple projects and deadlines
* Proactive and self-motivated within a deadline-driven environment
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
* Experience building interactive training modules using Camtasia, or a similar tool, a plus
* Bachelor s Degree in Communications, Technical Writing, Marketing or a related field
* 2-4 years of experience in a lead Communications or Change Management role
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience working directly with all levels of an Information Technology team
* Experience working with business partners in various disciplines
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.