Sr. Project Manager at CIRCOR International
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sandy, Utah
LOCATION: Sandy, Utah
The Project Manager has ultimate responsibility for the assigned project from the release by the Sales Department until final shipment and installation at the customer s site. This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Comprehensive review / thorough understanding of all project related specifications, documents, and requirements including:
* Preliminary negotiations with Sales, quotations, purchase order and all associated terms and conditions, project budget, order acknowledgement, customer specifications, ITP, customer drawings, B.O.M s, weld maps, WPS s, PQR , and International Certifications when applicable.
* Understand the subcontract manufacturing model and standard component lead times.
* Co-ordinate with Operations and Quality to develop a comprehensive and accurate manufacturing plan based on the customer s specifications.
* Monitor compliance to customer specifications.
* Manage customer relationships and expectations with proactive communication and managing to their commitments.
* Co-ordinate with operations to develop a comprehensive and accurate production schedule which meets or improves on the customer s requirements, and track and report on the schedule.
* Monitor (expedite as necessary) and report on the production schedule.
* Monitor costs and keep project on budget.
* Direct the project documentation submittal, distribution and return processes ensuring on-time processing of complete and accurate job documentation.
* Manage contract administration: change orders, billings/collections, letters of credit, bonds, invoices, transportation, etc.
* Ensure Customer Projects are engineered, purchased, manufactured and tested in accordance with the customer s requirements and committed ship date
* Organize and administrate pre-production meetings with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
* Administration of Warranty and Goodwill
* Conduct Coordination Meetings with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
* Proactively engage the project team to identify any risks and opportunities and the facilitate and overcome obstacles
* Responsible for resolving project-related customer concerns and answering product, quality and documentation related questions
* Coordinate and attend Pre-Assembly and Final Inspection meetings with the customer at subcontractors/vendors and other Company sites
* Report project status to the customer and the Manager of the Projects Department
* Manage all aspects of project execution in Syteline
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Individual should have the ability to interpret technical data, drawings and documents in order to competently communicate and direct project information and instructions. Possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize tasks. Be competent in team-oriented leadership. Promote solution-based discussions, support change and flexibility. Ability to address and resolve escalated customer situations.
* Very strong leadership and team building skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent relationship skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Budget oversight
* Strong technical background (mechanical)
* Demonstrate the ability to represent the Company in a professional manner
* Demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer service
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor s Degree and 8+ years of project management/engineering experience (refinery experience preferred), or a combination or education and experience. Industrial manufacturing experience preferred: machining, welding, castings/forgings, etc.
Apply Not ready to Apply*