Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Sanford, Florida
Job Code: 00327-7373
Nights (rotating weekends)
The REHAB REGISTERED NURSE is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our REHABILITATION CENTER consists of 13-beds and serves patients with neurological disorders, stroke, amputations, Parkinson's disease, bilateral joint replacements, and any other medically complex situations.
Desired skills: CRRN highly desired. Previous RN acute care experience in Acute Rehab, Stroke, Ortho, Neuro, and/or Spine preferred.
* Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
* Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
* Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certifications).
* Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Last Edited: 03/05/2018