Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
To perform on the job training for employees to meet customer expectations and escalate issues as they are identified following procedures.
Your responsibilities include:
* To perform on the job training for employees to meet customer expectations and escalate issues as they are identified following procedures. Lead workforce and workflows to meet business requirements. Coordinate and follow through on good housekeeping practices. Daily communication to assigned distribution associated on day s events/activity. Escalate issues to Coordinator II, Coordinator III or Supervisor. Train to and apply lean principles to daily routine. Perform job duties of staff (Material Handlers) when necessary.
* Heavy and light lifting of product, bending, reaching, standing required throughout the day. Use of computers, handheld devices, printers required. Use of pallet jacks, and power equipment. Knowledge of SAP and Distribution processes a plus. Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
* Performs other duties as required.
What we\'re looking for:
* Knowledge of distribution processes.
* Ability to multi-task and work with competing priorities.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, possess inner motivation and sense of urgency.
* Hours 6:00am - 3:00pm
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Prior leadership experience in a distribution setting.
* Prior experience on powered MHE/ license or ability to obtain one.
* Adaptable to change. Must be able to help other employees see the benefit of a change.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 417261
Nearest Major Market: Macomb
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Medical, ERP, Medical Technology, SAP, Healthcare, Technology