Medical Nurse, Full-Time Nights at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
Job Code: 06030-37326
Mixed (rotating weekends)
SIGN-ON BONUS $5000
RN Full-Time Nights- Three 12 hour shifts per week.
The REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - MEDICAL/SURGICAL is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general wound care populations utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse RN med/surg also oversees and directs the care of LPN s and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Our northern Utah facility serves a large community with our variety of services including: a cancer treatment center, women's services, cardiology services, and an alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center as well as many others. We were listed in the Truven Health Analytics top 100 hospitals for 2013 and continue our path of excellence in healthcare. Ogden Regional is at the heart of the mountains with over six ski resorts within an hour's drive. There is also a great downtown area with restaurants and shops to satisfy all tastes. With a great university down the road and many schools within driving distance, this hospital is in a great central location to meet all your family's needs.
* Current Utah RN license in good standing (Compact RN - When a nurse changes primary state of residence by moving from one compact state to another, the nurse can practice in the new state on the former license for up to 90 days. The 90 days starts when the nurse becomes a resident in the new state).
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* ACLS certification is recommended.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Previous hospital experience strongly preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Last Edited: 03/05/2018