RN Observation Unit at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Job Code: 26960-4449
Evenings (rotating weekends)
MEMORIAL HEALTH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in SAVANNAH, GEORGIA. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
The REGISTERED NURSE (RN) works in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families. The Registered Nurse incorporates creative factors from Watson s theory into his/her practice. The RN practices in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, Georgia Nurse Practice Act, Professional Standards, Code of Ethics for Nursing, and the institution s nursing philosophy, Professional Practice Model. The REGISTERED NURSE complies with the Memorial Health Compliance Program, related policies and procedures and the Code of Business Practices; reports instances of perceived and actual non-compliance to Team Leader or through other reporting mechanisms.
* A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required - Level entry training may be a Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor s Degree in Nursing.
* An active State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) License is required
* A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
* Basic computer skills are required
* Previous patient care experience is preferred
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 03/05/2018