Transaction Quality Assurance Sr Analysts at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Req ID: 15163
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Transaction Quality Assurance Sr Analysts to join our team in Quincy, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
The candidate will be responsible for auditing claims, provider and/or data entry audits in accordance with documented Claim Processing Guidelines, Provider Processing Guidelines, and Plan Payment and Benefit Policies.
* Responsible for documenting detailed results in an audit database for tracking, and reporting.
* Responsible for attaining and measurement against predetermined Quality and Productivity standards within the department as well as deadlines for completion of all audits.
* Ability to comprehend and follow benefit and/or provider contract language and various policies and rules
* Responsible for identifying errors, conduct a preliminary root cause analysis, determine quality issues, and corrective actions needs.
* Communicating findings and validating corrections are made
* Perform ATA (audit the auditor)
* Attend meetings and participate in projects, as needed
* Act as back up to Leaders, as needed
* Improves efficiency, and quality in processes, turnaround and/or procedures.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.