Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newark, New Jersey
The PMCM Division of ARCADIS seeks to add a Document Controls Specialist for a client team in New Jersey. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working in Document Control, assisting project teams with file maintenance and database management.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for Project specific document control onsite at a construction project
* Set-up and maintenance of construction site files for a large complex project
* Maintains databases of project information for use by project team and client
* Use of Word and Excel on a daily basis
* Must be proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
* Proficient with contract control software such as Prolog, Expedition, Navigator, etc.
* Familiarity with Project Delivery Methods ' specifically Design Build
* Must be assertive and possess excellent organizational skill
* Must possess an excellent orientation to detail and strong database management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Able to work efficiently and calmly in a high stress, fast-paced, and diverse environment
* Must easily adapt to change and be a team player
* Construction experience required
* Experience in Document Control functions including the submittal types and processes, and project delivery methods
* Electronic Data input and retrieval
* Prior experience with Project Management software.
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineTransportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow today.
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.