Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our Print Service Division in Dayton, Ohio.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
Successful candidates will perform receiving, putaway, picking, packing, and shipping functions. Duties include physically handling a variety of products, both palletized and non-palletized, to fill customer orders with speed and accuracy. Additional duties may include operating fork trucks at elevated heights. This is a 1st shift Position.
* Reviewing packing slips and bills of lading.
* Counting of individual parts.
* RF hand-held computer work.
* Picking customer orders.
* Packing customer orders.
* Cycle counting and additional inventory functions.
* Processing outbound paperwork for both domestic and international shipments.
* Physically lifting packages up to 40 lbs.
* Using safety equipment including safety knives and harnesses.
* Previous warehouse experience 3-5 yrs.
* Knowledge of forklift operations and previous driving experience.
* Ability to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Able to perform repetitive motions including hand and arm motions.
* Attention to details.
* Previous SAP experience preferred but not required.
* International shipping experience.
* HS Diploma required or equivalent
ANY CANDIDATE/APPLICANT REQUIRING SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Minimum Education Level
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.