Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Bernardino, California
Pay Range : $50.000 + Quarterly Bonuses
Shift : Shift:
Are you a passionate recruiter who loves the feeling of connecting drivers and work* At Centerline we are the driver s career coach, we will find them the jobs where they will excel for the long term. Our mission is to build exceptional relationships and insights with our customers, drivers and employees and ensure these are continuously maintained. If you have the passion, we would love to have you join our family!
What you ll do:
* Network with schools, employment agencies and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
* Manage Tenstreet daily.
* Perform on boarding process for new employees.
* Create and maintain weekly report on recruitment activities, applicant flow and hires.
* Build relationships with all clients to know and understand their driver needs
* Build relationships with all drivers and continuously maintain them
* Full cycle recruiting including all the admin duties (VOE s, MVR, BC, Etc.)
* Sourcing, screening, interviewing, and scheduling of all appointments
* Ensure drivers meet Centerline and DOT requirements
* Associate's degree and at least four years related recruiting, staffing and/or transportation experience
* Ability to market and sell the company's attributes to external candidates.
* Demonstrative success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel. Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
* Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
* Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
* Valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
Centerline Drivers provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k) and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits
TrueBlue, Inc. is one of the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing and Staff Management