Equipment Maintenance Technicians, Night Shift at Tesla
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Buffalo, New York
Tesla is currently seeking motivated and accomplished Equipment Maintenance Technicians who will be dedicated to supporting our manufacturing process tools during our night shift operations.
* Display a positive attitude and practice strong work ethics that reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of Tesla
* Maintain manufacturing production tools to optimal working order.
* Perform all scheduled preventative maintenance activities and assist in creation and maintenance of associated documentation.
* Troubleshoot root cause of tool errors and substandard performance in a cost effective manner. This includes but not limited to: PLC troubleshooting, electro-mechanical systems, components, electronic sensors and switches.
* Respond quickly to resolve unanticipated equipment problems.
* Work with Equipment Engineering and Production to optimize tool performance and related continuous improvement activities.
* Participate and lead tool escalations, tool installations and/or upgrades. Interface effectively with vendors and their field service engineer s onsite or via telephone support.
* Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings.
* Drive other projects as needed by management or as business needs change.
* HS diploma or equivalency required, Associates degree (STEM Related Degree) and/or relevant military experience is preferred.
* Evidence of exceptional ability.
* Experience with interpreting schematics, troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical systems and components, hydraulic and pneumatic components, vacuum systems, vision systems, AC motor controls and PLC troubleshooting, programming is NOT required.
* Working knowledge of sensors, switches, lasers, dispensers, robotics, and conveyance systems.
* Experience on Laminators, Pumps, RTV, Pottant and Conveyor Systems is preferred, but not required.
* Experience and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
* Demonstrated safe work practices, able to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Exhibit a positive attitude and effective written, verbal communication.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.