Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
P1 Group is seeking candidates for a part-time Mechanical/Electrical Construction Project Management Internship. This is a paid position.
The responsibilities of the Intern are to maintain updated construction documents utilizing BlueBeam software.
* Current full-time undergraduate enrollment in a college/university degree program related to Construction or Engineering. Junior or Senior college level. (We will verify your enrollment, degree program and year in school.)
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Preferred: experience with BlueBeam Revu.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a drug screen. Must be able to meet our company s qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license.
* Must be available to remotely work 5-10 hours per week during the school year.
* Must live within approximately 2.5 hours drive from our Corporate Headquarters in Lenexa, KS and be available to be Lenexa occasionally for training and work related needs.
About our company:
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation package.