Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bennington, Vermont
Job Locations US-VT-Bennington
Posted Date 2 hours ago(3/6/2018 5:15 PM)
# of Openings
Responsible for coordinating and supporting a line or shift activity. Exhibit a high degree of leadership in meeting quality, safety and production expectations. Perform Lead Team Technician and Team Technician performance evaluations; monitor and develop Lead Team Technician and Team Technician training needs. Lead teams by embracing the principles of lean manufacturing in the elimination of waste.
* Achieve line or shift KPI s.
* Facilitate problem solving activities.
* Shift Responsibility: encompass maintenance work order prioritization and direct labor prioritization/reassignment.
* Assure quality of the product and effective containment of non-conforming product.
* Accurate KPI data collection and analysis.
* Prioritization and facilitation of improvement activities.
* Schedule and coordinate Lead Team Technician and Team Technician activities.
* Coach and mentor Team Members; Plan team and Team Member development.
* Assure safety in the workplace, practices and housekeeping; investigate and correct near misses and accidents.
* Prepare and conduct effective performance feedback, evaluations and corrective actions.
* Conduct on a regular basis team building activities.
* Facilitate effective communication between shifts and work groups.
This job requires a minimum of a Technical Degree or Associate s Degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of position-related experience; preferably a Bachelor s Degree and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor