Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
The purpose of this position is to provide an operational resource to complement, augment and support the Client Development and Client Alignment Teams (CDE/CAE). The Solutions Consultant will provide subject matter expertise and technical support for sales, product development and marketing mostly by performing software demos at the office, via webinars and onsite at the client location. A strong ability to present in front of large groups, facilitate discussion and field questions is paramount to success in this position. Further, direct clinical experience is a plus (i.e., social worker, nurse, etc.) to understanding client needs as well as knowledge of medical billing/claims is highly valued.
* Provide technical and product support during the sales cycle for the CDE/CAE teams via presentations,
* RFP/RFI responses, & product demonstrations
* Act and function as a resource to explore additional opportunities within existing Netsmart clients to
* increase sales and promote client satisfaction
* Maintain appropriate knowledge base for industries served to facilitate ongoing product development
* and product offerings to market
* Communicate to Product Management and Solution Consulting Leaders new ideas for product
* enhancement based on your industry experience and your contact with clients and prospects
* Remote and On Site subject matter and technical support (presentations, calls, documentation) for the
* CDE/CAE (sales) teams
* Facilitates special projects like training, seminars, and other special assignments as defined by
* Perform all duties in a manner consistent with the values, mission and vision of the company
* Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in the Human Services/public health field
* 5+ years of experience with Accounting/Finance and billing and collections processes
* Minimum of 5-10 years with information systems, preferably in a clinical/healthcare setting and/or
* minimum of 5 years of experience in direct service supervision for agency within the Behavioral Health,
* Substance Abuse or Human Services industry
* In depth understanding of business practices of a typical Netsmart client
* Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
* Must be able to work independently on a day-to-day basis
* 75% travel required
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care. To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our Career site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Netsmart s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.