Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
PRN Home Health Physical Therapist/PT
Signature Home Health - 312 3rd Street South - Nampa, Idaho 83651
Signature Team Video - Click Here!
The Home Health Physical Therapist/PT provides rehabilitative and skilled physical therapy services to patients in their place of residence.
* Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
* Use various tests to determine patient s individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
* Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
* Complete safety assessments of the patient s residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
* Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
* Instruct and supervise Signature caregivers, CNA s, and PTA s.
* Revise patient s plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
* Graduate of a CAPTE accredited physical therapy education program.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a PT in this state.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients and caregivers.
* Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and manage time effectively.
* Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer