Grants Manager at Altarum Institute
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: silver spring, MarylandJob Description:
# Positions 1
Location US-MD-Silver Spring
Category Current Opening
Palladian Partners, an Altarum company based in Silver Spring, MD, is recruiting for a grants manager to provide programmatic and regulatory oversight of grants funded by a federal nursing research program. In this position, you will work with minimal supervision as part of a team in the systematic review and management of a portfolio of grants. This position will be required to work at our client site based in Rockville, MD.
As the grants manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide programmatic and regulatory management of grants, including human subject protection assurance documentation, tracking institutional review board due dates, issuing grant agreements, and tracking interim, annual, and final grantee reports
- Monitor the overall research portfolio
- Evaluate and produce written responses to client inquiries
- Perform database queries and update database entries
- Produce and disseminate grant award documents
- Produce spreadsheets and technical documents
- Review progress reports
- Maintain grant files and ensure they comply with federal regulations
- Prepare reports
- Review grant proposals for completeness
- Update standard operating procedures manual
- Two years of research or grants management experience; grants management certification a plus
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Innate customer service mentality and a passion for helping others
- Registered nurse or relevant military healthcare experience a plus
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located in our client's office in Rockville, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's culture emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.