Manufacturing Operator at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
Position Title: Manufacturing Operator
Working Location: Missouri
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 1 year
Required Education: Diploma
Travel Required: 0%
The Manufacturing Operator will produce a safe product which meet the requirements of government entities and exceeds the standards that GSK employs as its commitment to quality and safety.
• Operation of manufacturing equipment: e.g. blenders, compression machines, granulators, fluid bed dryers, scales
• Reading gauges and recording statistics (process parameters)
• Read and understand Master Batch Sheets and MMI's ®
• Know change-over procedures and perform changeovers efficiently
• Receiving and returning raw materials via Prism transactions
• Mathematical calculations related to Manufacturing process
• Maintain process area and equipment to cGMP compliance
• Adher to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.
• Demonstrate the TRIP values.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience operating a forklift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.