Manufacturing Operator IV Line Lead-2nd shift at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Manufacturing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
Operate, maintain and troubleshoot multiple pieces of production equipment on multiple production lines (if necessary) in execution of daily produciton schedule according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all production equipment (examples: Denester, Depalletizer, Casepacker, Hi-cone, Pre-mix tagger, Pre-mix tank washer, CO2 filler, Filler, Finished product blender, Carbonating equipment, Capper, Coder, Labeler).
- Consult with supervisor and/or line lead (as appropriate) to schedule operator breaks and other work assigned.
- Operate/Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
- Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
- Communcate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Intermediate mechanical skills (assessing status of processes/equipment; operating/monitoring two or more related and/or interdependent processes; monitoring/adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, temperatures, and liquid levels using simple tools as needed; troubleshooting complex process issues that can be resolved by adjusting speeds, pressures, temperatures, liquid levels; making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to "fine-tune" processes based on observations of equipment operation).
- Complete forms (handwritten, and/or computer-based) to document productivity.
- Follow verbal instructions.
- Strong math skills.
- Previous experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description