Long-Term Care Functional Screen Operations Specialist at Magellan HRSC, Inc.
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
TMG by Magellan Health is seeking a Long-Term Care Functional Screen Operations Specialist in our Madison, WI office. The Long Term Care Functional Screen (LTC-FS) Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to the TMG IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA) LTC-FS team with LTC-FS processes and coordinating activities related to the LTC-FS. The LTC-FS Operations Specialist will assist with the completion of the Adult LTC-FS as needed. The LTC-FS Operations Specialist works closely with the LTC-FS Manager, LTC-FS Operations Supervisor and LTC-FS Operations Generalist.
- Assists with reviewing, processing, assigning and tracking Change in Condition LTC-FS requests and assists with entering and maintenance of financial and screen date information in the data system.
- Reviews and resolves cross validation issues that arises between the Personal Care Screening Tool (PCST) and the LTC-FS per DHS policy and IRIS protocols and completes internal screen audits to identify issues, trends and training needs and provides a report summary of audit findings.
- Collaborates with the development, process improvement and ongoing quality management of the LTC-FS processes. Attaches screens, budgets and Behavioral Health Supplements into the data system and completes assessments and documents appropriately as needed.
- Provides back-up to team as needed. Provides data reports and summaries, answers LTC-FS general inbox email and telephone.
- Assists with orientation and training of new team members as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
General Job Information
TitleLong-Term Care Functional Screen Operations Specialist
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/6/2018
Date Requisition Created3/6/2018
EducationBachelors: Social Work (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredDL - Driver License, Valid In State - Other, LTCFS - Long Term Care Functional Screen Certification - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesBachelors degree in a health or human services or related field.
Must pass the Wisconsin Adult Long-term Care Functional Screen certification modules (80% or higher on each module) within first week of hire and maintain certification as a screener. Preference will be given to candidates who are currently certified or who have been certified in the past.
Has specialized training or at least one year of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail.
Strong customer service skills.
Good organizational and time management skills. The ability to work cooperatively as part of a team or autonomously.
Flexibility in the work environment and willingness and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
Must possess a valid driver's license, maintain adequate auto insurance for job-related travel and ability to travel within Wisconsin and other states as necessary.
Demonstrated computer and software skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled