Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
TMG by Magellan Health is seeking a Long-Term Care Functional Screen Operations Specialist in our Madison, WI office. The Long Term Care Functional Screen (LTC-FS) Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to the TMG IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA) LTC-FS team with LTC-FS processes and coordinating activities related to the LTC-FS. The LTC-FS Operations Specialist will assist with the completion of the Adult LTC-FS as needed. The LTC-FS Operations Specialist works closely with the LTC-FS Manager, LTC-FS Operations Supervisor and LTC-FS Operations Generalist.
- Assists with reviewing, processing, assigning and tracking Change in Condition LTC-FS requests and assists with entering and maintenance of financial and screen date information in the data system.
- Reviews and resolves cross validation issues that arises between the Personal Care Screening Tool (PCST) and the LTC-FS per DHS policy and IRIS protocols and completes internal screen audits to identify issues, trends and training needs and provides a report summary of audit findings.
- Collaborates with the development, process improvement and ongoing quality management of the LTC-FS processes. Attaches screens, budgets and Behavioral Health Supplements into the data system and completes assessments and documents appropriately as needed.
- Provides back-up to team as needed. Provides data reports and summaries, answers LTC-FS general inbox email and telephone.
- Assists with orientation and training of new team members as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
General Job Information
TitleLong-Term Care Functional Screen Operations Specialist
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date3/6/2018
Date Requisition Created3/6/2018
EducationBachelors: Social Work (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredDL - Driver License, Valid In State - Other, LTCFS - Long Term Care Functional Screen Certification - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesBachelors degree in a health or human services or related field.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled