Cook at Trinity Services Group Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reno, Nevada
- Accurately and efficiently prepares a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties and completes opening and closing checklists daily
- Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, recipes, policies and procedures
- Handles, stores, labels, and rotates all products properly and in accordance to applicable state laws
- Follows assigned instruction to properly stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure smooth serving of food
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Strong team orientation
- Appropriate state food handler certification and/or ServSafe Certification
- Knowledge and experience with sanitation and safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
- Must be able to read and follow a recipe unsupervised
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- At least one (1) year of relevant cooking experience required
- Prior experience cooking in a cafeteria or large volume production facility a plus
- Prior knowledge and experience in a kitchen or large cafeteria setting preferred
- Experience with safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Trinity Services Group is one of the leading providers of correctional food service in the nation. With our more than 40 years in the industry, our combined operations serve over 300,000 inmates daily in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
Job Preview Video
Food Services -
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.