Hotel Sales Coordinator at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Sales 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Hampton Inn Harrisburg, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Mechanicsburg, PA
is seeking a professional, energetic candidate with excellent customer service and communication skills who will be taking incoming group sales calls. This position will also be responsible for selling meeting room space and performing administrative duties in the sales department. Highly organized and detail-oriented individuals would thrive in this position.
Job functions will include:
- Responsible for generating top line revenue through group sales and meeting room sales.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Interact with internal and external customers expressing patience, tact and empathy.
- Assist the Director of Sales with sales related tasks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year of hotel sales or front office related experience.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description