Brand Manager at RB
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Want to work on Global iconic brands that positively impact millions of consumer's lives? RB is growing and we want to talk to you today to start the conversation for upcoming Brand Manager Roles based in our Parsippany, NJ office. Join RB and be part of a company you can feel PROUDof!
As a Brand Manager at RB you will be responsible for the development of assigned brands through the achievement of specific growth objectives. The position resides within the US Marketing function and will assume support a Senior Brand Manager for assigned brands within the category of either Activation, Equity or Innovation. The Brand Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of his/her assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
- Work with supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful Brand Plans to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by Area.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy / plans for a given brand within a category, responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the plan.
- Depending on role you may manage Assistant/Associate Brand Managers who provide monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance, responsible for successful implementation of Brand plans as per business review and Business plan.
- In close co-operation with the Trade Marketing function, identify trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands.
- Execute product launches agreed by Area/Region; Contribute to innovation by delivering product development programs to further margin growth.
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term; Implement media strategy and plans.
- Manage development and activation of local brands, and are accountable for marketing budget on assigned brands.
- Collaborate on market copy strategy for brand and ensure adaption possible for category across area.
- Partner with media / consumer and market insights to implement media strategy and plans.
Is this you?
- Agile : You thrive in a quick moving environment and are comfortable working within the gray space where steps aren't clearly defined. You see the gray space as an opportunity for you to make an impact. Working with incomplete information doesn't intimidate you and are you are confident in making recommendations leveraging the information you have, paired with your business knowledge.
- Marketing Professional : Minimum of 4 years of brand experience including development of strategy and band planning. Experience in marketing models beyond traditional TVC advertising preferred (professional; digital, etc.). You have excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of P&Ls.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently.
- Influencer: You have the ability to work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business.
- College graduate: You have a Bachelor's degree, an MBA is a plus!
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betteRBusiness.
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented team that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.