Key Account Director, Amazon RB Health at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
The Key Account Director, Amazon RB Health will oversee operations and drive RB's US and Global strategy and business with Amazon. The position will be a true eCommerce leader with a passion, talent, and proven track record of building and implementing a strategy, managing and motivating people, driving profitable & sustainable growth and creating value for the organization.
- Leads the development and overall management of the RB's end to end Amazon strategy and roadmap inclusive of commercial and marketing strategies, and new business models. Equal focus on developing the 1P and 3P business with Amazon.
- Oversee s growth and management of all aspects of the Amazon business including planning, search & content strategy, media and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, design, web analytics and web technologies.
- Leads cross-functional teams across user experience, merchandising, web content, operations, online marketing, contact center, planning, etc.
- Drives change management at all levels to drive Amazon agenda and solv e complex problems & challenges that require deep business & industry understanding.
- Oversees Global Amazon JBP and global spends while delivering on specific KPI's using a metrics-driven approach to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Develops and executes Amazon sales and marketing strategies
across the company's brands for both 1P and 3P.
- Identif ies and prioritizes opportunities that will provide revenue growth and margin improvement.
Is this You?
The Key Account Director, Amazon RB Health will be a highly creative, forward-thinking professional with an exceptional track record with Global disruptive brands.
- eCommerce Expertise: You have 10+ years of Senior eCommerce and/or commercial sales & marketing leadership experience with a history of driving successful eCommerce revenue creation and oversight of P&L. You have experience developing strategies for Amazon, omnichannel and/or pure players
- Influencer: You can work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business
- Organized: You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
- Project Management: You thrive at breaking down complexity and have mastered your organizational skills to ensure all aspects of projects are on track, and all stakeholders are moving forward as needed.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently
- Fast paced: You thrive in a quick moving environment and are comfortable working within the gray space where steps aren't clearly defined. You see the gray space as an opportunity to make an impact.
- Leadership: You have hands on experience hiring and coaching diverse International teams for high performance and long-term development.
- Analytical: You make data-based decisions based on eCommerce and consumer engagement metrics.
- College graduate: You have a BA / BS, MBA is preferred.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.