Senior Financial Analyst at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Holland, Michigan
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team.
- Assist in composition of financial reporting statements, budgets, projections, and strategic plans for the Factory.
- Drive Gross Margin Mindset by acting as Co-Lead of Factory Gross Margin Variance analysis and Gross Margin Improvement Tracking/Monitoring with focus on increasing margin while communicating and mitigating risks in a proactive manner.
- Capital Project profitability analysis and project health tracking.
- Focus on Business Partnering and Enhanced Cross-Functional communication to drive ownership and accountability of financial results to the lowest level of the organization through active collaboration with, but not limited to, NA Finance, NA Supply Chain Operations and Leadership, Global Supply Finance and Market partners.
- Develop standard costs for products produced in the Factory and provide ad hoc analysis related to innovation and cost optimization projects
- Provide quality financial analysis and recommendations for key business projects
- Proactively translate business issues into an assessment of financial risk and opportunities resulting in alternative solutions and contingency plans.
- Ensure appropriate financial stewardship and compliance of financial reporting with US GAAP and IFRS Standards while actively promoting an environment of compliance and adherence to internal controls.
Is this You?
- BS in Accounting or Finance Required - CPA/CMA and/or MBA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience working in the accounting/finance field with a medium to large company.
- Previous experience in supply chain environment and ability to apply knowledge of plant cost structure is required
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to assess business risks and trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational budgets, develop strategic plans, and anticipate emerging issues.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others across functional lines and at all levels of the organization and drive performance.
- Mastery of accounting principles, cost accounting, internal controls, and financial analysis.
- SAP, COGNOS, BI, BPC Experience is necessary
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.