Conveyor System Tech\/Belt Splicer-Colmar Belting at Motion Industries
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Woburn, MassachusettsJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 252131
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Woburn, MA
Major Market: MA – Boston
Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Colmar Belting, a division of Motion Industries, is a regional leader in the distribution of conveyor belting and conveyor supplies for mining and industrial applications. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services from the supply of complete conveyor solutions through to service, installation maintenance and diagnostic services. Here is an opportunity to join the regional leaders in Conveyor Solutions where your contribution is truly valued.
We are seeking applications from experienced Belt Splicer / Conveyor System Technician to join our Woburn operation in a permanent and autonomous role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee safety and quality compliance.
- Belt Splicing, repairs, maintenance and installations of Heavyweight and Lightweight belts.
- Assist with the coordination of equipment, crew and workflow.
- Manage work scope and supervise crews.
- Client relations.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Sound conveyor product knowledge and experience as a Lead Technician.
- Sound mechanical aptitude.
- Current / Valid Class "C" Driver's License.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel and work away from home for extended periods.
- Ability to work at Heights and Confined spaces.