Loan Officer, Branch, Inside at Carrington
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Springfield, VirginiaJob Description:
Job ID 2017-4819
Position Category Sales Agent
Company Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
Position Type Regular
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
Visit www.carringtonhomeloans.com to learn more about us! Or check out this video of Ray Brousseau EVP Mortgage Lending Division at Carrington Mortgage Services, as he joins us on set to provide information on the right mortgage for our consumers.
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Here is the best Loan Officer package in the Nation:
- Base pay and industry leading commission plan
- Sit inside one of our realtor affiliate offices!
- An industry leading compensation plan including high payouts, benefits, IPhone, and Laptop. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision.
- Our own Real Estate Affiliate. Cross sell directly to Carrington real estate agents.
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to 550 Fico,100% financing.
- Paperless loan file flow and process.
- Aggressive Marketing support including brochures, social media, and CRM.
- Aggressive underwriting: we manual underwrite over 80% of our files
SUPPORT!- Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!
- Full Medical Benefits
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly preferred
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols.
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems.
Carrington Mortgage Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMS will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicants
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.