PLANT ENGINEER at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Architecture 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Diboll, Texas
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
PLANT ENGINEER - Diboll, TX
Georgia-Pacific in Diboll, TX is seeking a dynamic and experienced Plant Engineer for the lumber operation.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Execute capital projects and assist maintenance with expense projects as needed
- Develop and own the project budget or Venture Summary process
- Develop project scope with input from reliability engineer, production, and maintenance staff
- Review contractor deliverables, quality and resolve technical issues during scope development, design, and construction
- Ensure projects are executed in legal, safe, and environmentally responsible manner
- Monitor systems to measure and control project progress against schedule and cost
- Ensure contractor alignment with the company safety processes and risk tolerance
- Familiarity with performance measures and maintenance requirements of equipment
- Participate as a member of the Plant Leadership Team with the goal of maximizing plant performance
- Development of projects from conceptional state to completion
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or at least 3 years of experience in project development and execution
- Familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Project management experience in the lumber industry
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in planning and scheduling plant outages
- Experience working within a stage-gated project management process
- Experience with practical application of PSM requirements, including Management of Change, and Pre-Startup Safety Review
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf