Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Monica, California
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the worldʹs most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the companyʹs website, www.activisionblizzard.com
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing outstanding day-to-day support to the AP HR Director and related team members. This includes responding to employee questions, managing talent management processes, resolving issues, managing employee life cycle transactions, coordinating learning and development opportunities, and providing general support to the team.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
· Own client groups and build relationships at the director, manager, and first-time people leader level
· Manage all full-cycle HR processes for the client group from on-boarding to off-boarding talent, including day-to-day coordination of strategic HR projects and activities in compensation and benefits, recruiting, employee relations, training, and development
· Assist with HR processes such as: performance management, merit planning, talent planning, employee engagement surveys, and learning and development initiatives
· Address employee relations issues and partner with senior HR Business Partners to address complex issues and emerging themes
· Initiate, enter, and manage employee changes, exits, etc.
· Assist in formulating and evaluating reports and data to provide appropriate analytical recommendations to client groups
· Conduct and analyze employee exit interviews
· Complete special projects as assigned
· Bachelor degree in HR/Business or related field
· Minimum 3 years as an HR Generalist supporting an extremely fast paced team
· Knowledge of HR practices, procedures, and programs; experience in all areas of the HR function, including recruiting, new hire processing and paperwork, benefits administration, employee reviews, and legal issues relating to HR
· Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint
· Strong Visio skills
· Superior analytic, organizational, and problem solving capability
· Basic project management skills
· Ability to multi-task in a busy, and often challenging environment
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
· Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (with a strong sense of urgency and follow up/follow through)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think and illustrate ‘big picture’ focus as well as make sure the details are followed-through on and executed flawlessly
· ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
Activision Blizzard is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.