Traffic Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: King of Prussia, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Traffic Engineer with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Managing workload, quality control, proposals, developing and managing budgets, and marketing
- Participating in all aspects of project development including design, technical report writing, and state-of-the-art traffic modeling
- Client meetings, public presentations, and construction documentation
The ideal candidate will be a person who enjoys working with a motivated team of professionals to develop innovative and state-of-the-art solutions for a wide range of transportation projects. The Philadelphia Transportation practice includes a focus on urban design that serves all users including pedestrians, bicycles, and transit systems.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- BS and/or MS in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer registration; PTOE is a plus
- 4-7 years of experience in traffic impact studies, master planning studies, roundabout analysis, 2D and 3D simulation modeling, pedestrian and bike planning, urban intersection design, and traffic signal system design
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, Synchro 9, Excel, HCS
- Project experience with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, City of Philadelphia, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike is preferred
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Leadership qualities