Assistant Manager, Forecasting & Cash Reporting at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed's most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for the Production Support Team in our Treasury Forecasting and Cash Management division. The Treasury division supports numerous U.S. Treasury applications including the Fiscal Projection System (FPS) and CASH TRACK. FPS assists the U.S. Treasury's Office of Fiscal Projections (OFP), in estimating the total government's daily cash position, determining marketable borrowing requirements and ensuring total debt outstanding is within statutory limitations. CASH TRACK assists the Bureau of the Fiscal Service's Cash Reporting Branch (CRB) with the cash management activities of the U.S. Treasury and publication of the Daily Treasury Statement.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with staff at the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Manage a small team to provide leadership supporting efforts to modernize Treasury Forecasting processes and systems
- Strategically facilitate effective outcomes with Treasury and team members to define and document business requirements, enhance workflows, and ensure adequate support and training
- Manage projects at a high level while still being an active hands-on team member in ongoing day to day objectives
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and communicate effectively with internal and external constituents including all levels of management, peers and organizations within the Federal Reserve and Treasury/Fiscal Service
- Lead and produce project deliverables and artifacts following established department standards
- Assure, through effective collaboration with Treasury Forecasting IT staff, that systems development, production support, and maintenance initiatives business goals are met
- Plan, develop and execute contingency exercises to ensure all technologies are operating effectively.
- Assist product owner in the prioritization of system enhancements
- Conduct application defect analysis and determine and communicate time for resolution
- Provide exceptional client service
- Some off business hour support is required