VP Engineering at People Connect Staffing
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Our client is revolutionizing the architectural design community with enterprise-class 3D software. The target users are professionals who tie their occupation, and their personal identity, to beautiful design; as such, the right candidate has the intuition and desire to make a truly beautiful product. This product will bring 2018 graphics, contextual UI, real-time collaboration, and heavy automation, improving the workflows of 2M+ users who support $10 trillion in construction projects globally each year.
This is a job for someone who still loves coding, and is an outstanding leader of teams.
As the VP Engineering in this startup, you will bring a passion for building scalable, sustainable software. As a leader and hands-on technologist, you will be driven and mission aligned, motivating your team, leading by example in collaboration and work ethic. The client sees engineering leadership as requiring good teamwork first and foremost. You will build a top-performing team.
Our client is building a professional tool with high-performance requirements, starting with Unreal Engine but with expectations to build their own engine by 2019.
- 7+ years of experience in engineering.
- 3 + years of experience in leading engineering teams as either at Director or VP level.
- Startup experience in an early stage (pre-series A preferred) for more than one year and within the last 7 years.
- Has expertise to manage complex and find scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in heavy graphics environments; gaming industry a plus.
Graphics programming fluency; Deep experience with C++, GPU management, raytracing, and other core graphics issues.
No relocation available. US Citizen or Green Card holder, as client is not able to sponsor at this time.