Lead Epic Aanalyst at HIREWIZER, LLC
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Barbara, California
LEAD EPIC ANALYST ( CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION/ STORK APPLICATIONS)
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Medical Records / IT / Informatics
- The Lead Epic Analyst is responsible for the design, build, testing, validation and ongoing support of clinical applications, specifically ClinDoc/Stork.
- This position is responsible for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the software functionality as well as acquiring knowledge of the clinical or revenue cycle workflows to be implemented.
- The Lead Analyst works across interdisciplinary project teams and operational staff maintaining critical business relationships for CHS staff, physicians and others who interact with the Epic system.
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing, information technology, allied health professions, business or a related field.
- The equivalent of 8 years of progressively responsible work experience with an emphasis in clinical information applications and systems in health care, or a combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Epic Certification is required in ClinDoc or Stork. Preference to both.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology. Understanding of hospital clinical operations and workflows.
- Proficient with office productivity software; experience utilizing MS Project.
- 5 years total of healthcare information systems analyst experience, to include some demonstrated lead responsibilities.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- EPIC Certified
- Clinical information applications and systems in health care,
- Highly competitive base
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
- 7+ to 10 years of experience
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally