Marketing Coordinator at NRT LLC
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mill Valley, California
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker Residential is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work out of the Southern Marin branch location (Tiburon Blvd).
- Internet and Marketing support for agent print and digital marketing
- Includes print collateral, advertising, social media and digital strategies
- Providing in-office agent property and real estate business marketing support
- Maintaining office social media, assisting with branch marketing as applicable
- Act as a brand ambassador for Coldwell Banker at all times, be the office marketing resource
- Attending all regularly scheduled Marketing Coordinator trainings, and completing all Marketing Coordinator continued education plans established
- Other miscellaneous administration tasks as assigned
- General marketing duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with online real estate advertising is a plus!
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
NRT LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.