Driver at Stotz Equip-AZ Machinery LLC
Posted in Drivers 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Twin Falls, Idaho
If you're the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in creative environments, thrives in teams, and lives for problem-solving - this is the place for you. At Stotz Equipment, your ideas, experiences, and values matter. And, you're rewarded in ways that matter: through opportunities for career growth; through experiences in an inclusive, diverse culture; and, yes, through outstanding compensation and benefits programs.
What You'll Do
Looking for a driver to haul ag equipment for deliveries/demos/transfers. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to helping keep the yard clean, communicate with sales department when equipment is ready to deliver or if changes need to be made, help with paperwork (move sheets/demo forms/PO's) etc. Looking for someone who has a positive attitude, customer service oriented and high energy.
What It Takes
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used for hauling and remaining compliant
- Experience with agriculture or construction equipment
- prefer at least 5 years experience driving/hauling
- CDL and a Driver Medical Exam Card are mandatory
- Must be able to operate the machines when loading and unloading
- Prefer mechanical experience to assist with assembly of equipment, own a basic set of tools
- May be asked to work varying shifts, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen, have a clean driving record, have basic computer knowledge and maintain and own their tools
More about the Company
The company, founded as Arizona Machinery in 1947 has been under the same family’s leadership since. Tom Rosztoczy, CEO of Stotz Equipment since 1998, has grown our company from 3 to 25 dealerships operating in 8 western states. In 2013, all dealerships were consolidated under the name Stotz Equipment. The name Stotz - a shortened version of the family last name - was suggested by employees to make sure our growing company never loses sight of its family history. With a history of success, Stotz is always looking towards the future. Growth plans for the future will offer you an ever-changing and challenging environment with immense professional growth opportunities.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company’s number one asset. People are the starting point in the company’s Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision “To be the Best Equipment Dealer in the World.”
- 5 year(s): Experience with hauling and loading heavy equipment or large agriculture equipment.
- High School or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Clean driving record
- Customer Service
- Computer Skills
See job description