Project Manager - Life Sciences at Precision Medicine Group
Posted in Management 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Project Managers at Precision For Medicine implement and manage new and existing projects that support unprecedented acceleration in medical research and the explosion of biomarker and translational sciences for our clients.
Have you built a reputation for being able to consistently manage projects effectively? For consistency and discipline? Are you a problem-solver? Proactive? Can you overcome obstacles and influence others to deliver on time and on budget? Are you ready to apply your techniques to the projects that include cross functional stakeholders such as scientists, clinical trial experts, technical specialists ……
Essential Duties included but are not limited to:
Implementing and managing new and existing projects in a manner consistent with Precision for Medicine’s repository mission and management philosophy by developing and maintaining logistical plans, making recommendations to clients on study designs that increase quality and efficiency.
- Create and manage multiple project timelines, budgets and revenue goals, resource plans.
- Daily coordinate and supervise scheduled activities, delegating responsibilities to carry out contracted work activities as appropriate.
- Meet all revenue and gross margin objectives assigned to projects, project expenses and client billing.
- Be the “face of the business” as a communication liaison between Precision and external clients. Ensure decisions are made in keeping with “customer centricity” goal to exceed expectations of our customer.
- Define project deliverables and work breakdown structure, assignment of tasks and directing project activities. Prepare and submit of all required reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that work product complies with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.Enforce standards applicable to each step in project execution.
- Ensure regulations and standards are met.
- Advise clients and collaborators on organization and status of samples, shipping procedures, and data management of samples in inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or related field.
- 3-5 years of similar or related experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of oversight and team leading project experience
- Biotechnology, Repository or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Must exhibit strong leadership skills and meet high performance work culture standards
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must possess strong computer and business writing skills and have experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion
- Ability to successfully coordinate and communicate with cross-functional staff across disparate technical and business backgrounds such as R&D, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Familiar with GLP, GMP, CLIA, and ISO regulatory guidelines
- Previous accountability of project financial health, revenue potential and monthly invoice reconciliation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate