Salesperson / Material Handler at R.k. Miles, Inc.
Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Manchester Center, VermontJob Description:
R.K. Miles, Inc. in Williamstown, Massachusetts is seeking positive, energetic individuals for the following positions:
Kitchen and Bath Salesperson
Prior Kitchen and Bath Sales experience and product knowledge of cabinetry, counter tops and plumbing fixtures.
Primary duties include:
Sales of all products in the K&B department and consulting with customers. The position will require a person who is a self-starter and has excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate excellent follow up skills for all areas of the project.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Education or comparable experience in Kitchen & Bath sales and design
- Experience preferred in 20/20 or similar design software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have basic construction knowledge.
- Individual will be responsible for learning our inventory and preparing customer orders for pick up or delivery.
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and ability to provide excellent customer service in the yard.
- Physical requirements include ability to be on feet all day.
- Ability to lift products weighing up to 100 pounds and place on truck or unload from truck, and carry up-and-down ladders.
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons and in all weather conditions.
Individuals with construction or building material knowledge are encouraged to apply. Candidates must have a valid driver's license. Forklift experience a plus. We offer competitive wages, full array of benefits and a pleasant work environment.
- Medical, Dental, & Life
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
Since 1940. R.K. Miles Building Materials Supplier. Equal Opportunity Employment. R.K. Miles is committed to environmentally friendly business practices.