Regional Dedicated Truck Driver - Indianapolis, IN *($70K -$90K+ Salary Range) at Batesville Logistics Inc
Posted in Drivers 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
How would you like to work for a leading logistics and manufacturing company?
Are you looking for a career instead of a job?
If you want to work where you feel like part of a team, Batesville Logistics wants you. It isn’t just a job and we aren’t just looking for a driver! We are looking for someone who can be a proud representative of our company and our customer service oriented philosophy.
This position is based in Indianapolis, IN
What We Offer:
Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000 (based on routes and mileage)
Mileage rate: $0.494
Hourly rate: $16.50
Overnight Allowance $39.25 (Per Diem)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, which includes Medical Advocate Program, RX Help Centers, Medical Advocate Program, short term disability, among others.
- Onsite Health and Wellness Center
- Generous 401K Matching Program – 4% (base pay) automatic contribution + $.50 for each additional dollar saved on the first 6% of pay saved*
- Competitive pay
- Vacation, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- 24/7 Breakdown support
- Detention pay/Breakdown pay
- Reimbursement for HAZMAT/Passport Endorsements/renewals
- Phone Reimbursement
- Driver Referral program
- Driver Uniforms
- Awards program for consecutive accident free miles and years of safe driving
Other Awards / Certifications of current drivers:
- IMTA Master Truck Drivers – 6 Drivers
- IMTA Driver of the Month – 4 in 2017, 3 in 2016, 4 in 2015, etc.
- IMTA Driver of the Year – 2 Drivers
- IMTA Truck Driving Championships – 4 in 2017, 3 in 2016, etc.
- TTA Driver of the Year – 1 Driver
- NPTC Driver Hall of Fame – 3 Drivers
- National Safety Council Safe Driver Award of Honor – 12 Drivers
- National Safety Council Driver of Year for Region – 2 Drivers
- TTA Truck Driving 4 Axle Champion – 1 Driver
- Trucker Buddy Participants – 5 Drivers
What we are looking for:
• Safely drive and operate tractor trailer combination within 48 states and Canada. Maintain compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures to transport products in a safe, timely, and courteous manner.
• A clean MVR and clean safety record
• A minimum of three years of OTR driving experience
• Read and understand maps in order to maneuver around the country
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Must be 23 years or older
• Understanding of DOT regulations
• Class A CDL with Doubles and HAZMAT Endorsements
• Ability to enter Canada and return with no restrictions due to criminal history or personal status with valid passport or passport card
If you are interested and would like more information please complete the application now!
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.