Customer Service Representative I and Above at TSYS
Posted in Finance 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Tempe, ArizonaJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
What Part Will You Play?
- Be a part of our Customer Care Team taking inbound calls to resolve a variety of payment processing and account related requests, inquiries and issue resolution, providing the best in-class customer experience.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's products, programs and services.
- Conduct technical support and troubleshooting (roles available based on experience, as well as growth opportunity).
- Requires ability to skillfully navigate computer data entry and knowledge base systems.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Looking for full-time employees.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Commitment to Providing an Excellent Customer Experience.
- Superior Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Benefits of working at TSYS:
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Pay Range: $14 -$17 per hour, depending on experience.
- Full Benefits including Vacation, Paid Time Off, company matched 401K, stock options, tuition reimbursement, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage options.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.